Store Analytics & Scorecards
Store Analytics and Scorecards are about identifying and prioritizing issues and opportunity in the C-Store.
- A clear picture of the highest and lowest performing stores, categories, or associates.
- Coaching opportunities for area and store managers using hard data.
- Automating the collection and delivery process of store data for all team members.
- Reducing “information gaps”
When it comes to sending daily scorecards to managers and supervisors, we usually encounter a common theme: keep it simple. For our clients using scorecards this means:
- Store snapshots with sales, fuel, traffic categories and year over year comparisons.
- Clear grades with easy to spot trouble areas.
- Providing a sales “steering wheel” to start the day.
- Summaries customized for district supervisors and for owners.
Performance “snapshots” can be used effectively at all levels of retail operations. An automated, accurate status empowers operators and managers to ensure a complete convenience experience for their customers, without overloading the team.